Introduction

On this site, I posted a picture (almost) every day, from December 3, 2010 to December 3, 2011. Only 16 days during that period are without pictures. All but two pictures were taken on the day of the post. Sometimes the daily picture represented the day in a larger way; sometimes it was just a picture. Since I posted so often, some pictures are more interesting than others.

After one year of posting a daily picture, I posted pictures less frequently - whenever I had something worth sharing.

After two years of more casual posting, I decided to once again post a daily (or almost daily) picture in 2014.

I'm not a photographer, and most of these pictures were taken with an inexpensive digital camera. A few were taken with a cellphone camera. Click on any picture for a larger view.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Bazooka Ants


A woodcut print by artist George Davidson, in tribute to a band I was once in.  See also here.

No comments:

Post a Comment